Saturday, March 17, 2012

Thank you for stopping by my cake blog. I have stopped making cakes since I got very sick in 2009. I realized my addiction to sugar and gluten were killing me, so I got busy trying to figure out what was wrong with me.  Cake decorating was a major passion and a way to be creative in using my talents, so it felt like a death in the family to have to give it up! But since then, I have discovered something new...

I found Raw Food and have been encorporating the incredible information I have been pouring over since, and applying it to my body. I have had very successful results and I am feeling 150% better than ever! To learn more about my journey and how it may help you, please visit www.rawchefwendy.com

Sincerely,

Wendy Thueson
Raw Chef Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment